Yes, well, sometimes we are a little forgetful! I'm not sure how many of you noticed?.....but my pages and photos looked a little wonky for the last few days. I was so busy remembering all the stories to write about in my posts that I forgot to update my Java script! I know I am getting a little older but I thought my memory was still pretty good?!? However, I don't feel too bad as it seems I'm not the only one forgetting stuff. A friend of mine, the other day was making coffee and forgot to add the water to the machine. My daughter came to our house one time with only one eye done with makeup.....she had forgotten to do the other one! Or, you know when you go to another room to get something and you get there and can't remember what you came for? I get a lot of exercise at home going up and down the stairs not remembering what the heck I was looking for! Anyway, I have pasted a sticky note on my computer reminding me to keep my Java script updated from now on.
......one more thought on forgetfulness
"I do not bring forgiveness with me, nor forgetfulness. The only ones who can forgive are dead; the living have no right to forget. "
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (81)
- Carla and Bert in Canada.Oct.4-Oct.18 2011
- Seventy years ago: December 7.1941
- Understanding "Remembrance day"
- Oh so True!!! The Green thing.
- Funny how sometimes we forget things?
- Tribute to my cousins father Tobias A. van Driel,s...
- The story of Elizabeth van Kampen."I lost my best ...
- To day: November 15, we played golf, wished the we...
- A haunting price paid for our freedom
- Our 50th Wedding anniversary.
- A cry of distress from the old-Dutch-Indies people...
- Today I received a letter
- Japanese brutality at it's worst.
- Tomorrow November 11 2011. Lest we forget.
- Thailand, research work, uncovering the location o...
- Petition:204 November 8 2011
- Did you know that....
- Why it is that I keep writing about this awful war...
- May 4th is remembrance day in the Netherlands
- November 11. REMEMBRANCE DAY
- ▼ November (21)